Thursday, July 28, 2011

Nick Rack/Nice Bottom






It's been a while since my last update. I don't want all my followers (currently only 1) to think I'm getting lazy with my Viper restoration. So here's what I've done since I flipped the boat over and removed the old delman and the old drain plug.
1) Filled in old drain plug area.
2) Faired out bottom around keel trunk
3) Filled in hole in keel trunk
4) Sanded bottom around keel trunk and old drain plug
5) Painted area/sand/paint/sand
The bottom is looking pretty good, but it might require one more sand and paint and light sand.
I've also added the GNAV hardware to the boom. It's a pretty awesome looking piece of hardware!
And finally I've added the new trailer racks to make the viper nice and comfy while on the hard.
So I hope you enjoy the pics. I'm extremely happy with how it's coming. Just over a week now and I'll be racing her in Sarnia!

No comments:

Post a Comment