Sunday, July 10, 2011






Hi Everyone, sorry I haven't posted in the last few days. Work has been very busy and I haven't been thinking about blogging much.
You're probably wonding if I've done anything lately eh? Well you're in for a treat. I decided to take the old chain plates off the boat. This was something that wasn't originally planned, but I had some extra time (since I ran out of sand paper), so I thought I would give it a shot. What I did was took my dremel too and cut out about a inch of deck around the old chain plate. Once that was done, I had enough space to cut off the chain plate with the dremel using the cutting tool. From there I cleaned out the whole area and filled it back in with thickened epoxy. Then got some more sand paper and sanded it down flush to the deck. I still have to paint but I think it will look really good when done. Check out the pictures so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment